Student Centered Classroom Display: On A String Interactive

The best hands on student centered activities are those that are memorable. I remember doing some really cool things with my teachers when I was a child. I keep coming back to the solar system. One of my favorites was making a diorama out of a shoe box, planets made out of clay, and a cover with a hole in it. The idea was to look into the hole and see the solar system.

That was before glow in dark paints and Styrofoam balls from the craft shop. But, still thirty five years later, I can recall it like yesterday. I have great pleasure in trying to recreate and update those kind of activities for my teaching materials today.

Visual Guide on how to create and assemble an "On A String Interactive" with your students






Want to try it? Here it is in my TpT store...

Solar System: On A String Interactive {Create, Facts, and Fill Ins}


Here are two more for your solar system unit

Solar System: Planet Shaped Flip Flap Books Bundle

Solar System: Interactive Notebook Facts and Fill Ins Mini Flip

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,